Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Day After pt2

   Sucking the head and stroking the shaft with her hands. Making sure she used her tongue to massage the underside and putting pressure on it with her tongue ring. "yeah baby, thats it".
She started to go faster and deeper now. Her head bobbing on my dick. I noticed she was having problems with her hair as it kept going in her mouth and causing her to stop every few seconds to fix it. Being the gentleman I am, I used both hands to hold her hair out of her face. Maybe it was also for selfish reasons because it killed the buzz I was having every time she had to stop and plus I wanted to see everything that was happening. 


I could feel her saliva running down the under part of my shaft and onto my balls. She was being a naughty girl now. She stopped and looked at me "You like that?" she said. "mnhnm, I love it" I replied and she licked the head then put her tongue right above it. She moved her tongue in circles right above my dick, so the saliva drained from off her tongue and onto the head, then she went right back to sucking it. Going faster and deeper now with her tongue out. Occasionally making the gagging sound on the way down and slurping on her way back up. I don't know about anyone else but I love the sounds and it just turned me on even more. Looking up at me as she sucked my dick, she now had one hand rubbing my chest and the other cupping and playing with my balls. 


I knew Stacey gave head because she told me everything but I had no idea she was this good. She sold her self short when she told me about her skills. She was a pro at this shit. She stopped sucking for a bit, using her hands to stroke my dick. Breathing hard, she caught her breath and took a dive. She deep throat my dick and shook her head before she finally gagged and came back up and took a deep breath. She spit on it and went right back to sucking it, making that slurping sound I love....*bliss*..... This went on for about the next 10 minutes. It was becoming too much for me now. I held her head & stopped her because I knew if it went on any longer I was going to blow my load in her mouth and I wanted to sample that pussy first.


She climbed back on top of me and looked down at me and smiled and I smiled back at her. I held the back of her head and dragged her down and kissed her deep. She moved her tongue and licked the side of my face and bit onto my earlobe. I sat up with her still on top of me. I got up out of the couch lifting her with me and we started kissing again. I turned and placed her down in the couch, going down on my knees on the floor at the same time. We continued kissing as I massaged her breasts. It was time to get that boxer off her. I started pulling it off and she eased up so I could get it from under her. As I was taking them off I had my eyes on the target. The boxers were fully off now and she opened her legs wide as if to give me a better view... :p . Her pussy was beautiful. Well put together, no flaps hanging off or anything, cute! Not freshly shaved but recent. The hair was just growing back.


I moved in closer and started kissing her again, while my hand made its way up her leg, up her inner left thigh to her pussy. I stroked it, running my hand over her pussy and she slightly bit onto my bottom lip then started kissing me again. I used my thumb to find her clit and as soon as I touched it she bit down on my bottom lip again. I started massaging her clit with my thumb, she started breathing heavily and bit down harder on my lip. Using my other hand to massage her breasts. I nudged her to lay back and she let go of my lip and went back in the couch. Massaging her clit with my thumb I moved my other hand from her breasts down to her pussy and inserted my middle finger. I felt pussy hold on to my finger as she arched her back and moaned "ooohhh yeah!". I was now fingering her pussy with my middle finger as I massaged her clit with the thumb of my other hand. At this point she looked even more beautiful to me, almost glowing. She was grinding on the couch, moaning, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. 


I was sitting almost sideways on the floor now. I took her right leg and put it over my shoulder. Still rubbing her clit, I started kissing and licking her inner thigh that was on my shoulder. I started rubbing her clit a bit faster now and she was breathing harder and moaning louder. I moved my lips down her thigh, kissing and licking it. She used her leg to pull me in even closer until I was kissing right where her thigh started. Then I felt her hand on the back of my head, she gently stroked it but I could feel her nudging me towards her as well. Thats when I............*to be continued "Part 3" ;)*

3 comments: