Friday, January 28, 2011

The Day After

I woke up that Sunday feeling like crap, wondering what the hell happened? I still had on my jeans and socks from the night before and I could still taste the liquor in my mouth. I smelled food but I thought it was coming from the neighbors but now I could hear the sizzling of oil and the knocking of pots coming from the kitchen. I immediately thought "what the fuck?!?!" I knew I was suppose to be home alone because Mom was in Cayman for the week with my little sister to see her father. So who the hell was it? I got up and looked at the time it was 12:10pm.


I now made my way to the kitchen to find out who was in my house. My vision was still a bit blurred but as I stepped in the kitchen door I noticed someone standing at the stove in a T-shirt and boxer short. It was a girl though and the boxer shorts and t-shirt was mine. She turned around 
"You're finally up sleepy head" she said "Go have a shower, by the time your out I'll be finished with the food" 
All I said was "mnhnm" A shower might just be what i needed to get me out of this daze I thought to my self.


Even when I was in the bathroom it still didn't come to me as yet who the girl in my kitchen was. I turned on the water and stepped under the cold water and I started feeling better right away. While I was in there I was having flashbacks of the night before. Me and my friend in the club drinking, partying and wildin' as usual. Thats when it finally came to me who the girl was. I laughed to my self, it was my home girl Stacey.


When I came out the bathroom she surprised me with a hug and kiss on the cheek. As she let me go she told me to go sit in the couch and she'll take my food to me. It's a good thing she cooked because I was hungry as hell. I went and sat in the couch, I was only in my shorts. I grabbed the remote and start switching through channels. She came in and handed me my food on a tray and all with a cup of tea. Clearly while i was in my drunk state I had told her where to find everything and she had already showered and put on one of my boxers n t-shirts. She sat beside me and I asked where her food was and she said she already ate hers. I sat there and ate while we watched Nicktoons.


When I was finished she took my tray to the kitchen. She came back and sat right beside me with her legs curled up in the couch and put her arm under mine and leaned on my shoulder. I looked at her and noticed how sexy she was in my boxer and t-shirt. Her hair at shoulder length, petite model figure, long legs, skin beautiful and glowing and her perfect C cup boobs.  She smelled really good too, except for the faint scent of cigarettes in her hair. You know how it is when your in the club; you don't have to be smoking to come out smelling like you were.  


I kissed her on the forehead and she shifted and leaned in on me more. She looked up at me and caught me staring at her breasts so prominent in that shirt she had on. She said "what?" as she giggled and used her hand to nudge my head way. I turned back and used my finger to jokingly poke her tit with my finger and laughed out. She laughed and said "oh my God, stop it you perv!" as she giggled. 
I laughed and replied "stop acting like you don't love it" and stuck my tongue out :p as i poked her tit again. We both chuckled. I don't know what came over me, I put my index finger under her chin and turned her head towards me, looked at her, closed my eyes, leaned in and kissed her on her lips. She backed off and looked at me and I immediately thought "oh no, what did i do, she didn't like it" but before I could say anything she leaned in on me and started kissing me. I slide my self down in the couch to a reclined position and she climbed on top of me, kissing me deeper. Now tongue action was in play, as we kissed passionately. I loved how her tongue ring felt against my tongue.


 I reached back and gripped her ass with both hands firmly. By now my dick was fully erect and hard as she grind on it through my shorts. Slapped her ass and she moaned, looked at me. She just looked in my eyes and smiled as she was grinding on me. I put my hands under the t-shirt and started massaging her breasts and she started to breath deeper  with her mouth open. She leaned up and took the shirt off and i said "oh yeah" and she came back down and kissed me again before she came up and put her boobs in my face. I reached up and grabbed them both and used the tip of my tongue to play with her nipples. I could hear her breathing harder now as she started to grind on me faster. 


I sucked and licked on her nipples for some time as she moaned before she finally sat up and i noticed she also had one hand in her boxer and the crotch was wet. She took her hand out, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out & put her middle & index in and sucked on them as if she was performing oral sex on them.
She came down and kissed me on my neck & ran her tongue from there to my chest and started sucking on my left nipple. It's always a strange feeling but really good at the same time. My toes were curled and i was breathing hard.


She then went all the way down and she grabbed the waist of my shorts with both hands stretching it down. She looked up at me and licked her lips and my dick jumped. I was excited, thinking to my self "is she really about to do what i think?"... She was still looking up at me as she opened her mouth wide and lightly bit my dick through my shorts and moved her head side to side. She ltet go giggled and stuck her tongue out as she pulled my short down. My cock sprung out and she grabbed it with one hand, looked at it & smiled. She looked up at me & stuck her tongue ring out and flicked her tongue beside my dick, teasing me. Then I saw her head go down and I felt the tip of her tongue at the base of my dick, doing circle motions and I heard my toes pop. It felt amazing! She started to make her way up, running the tip of her tongue from the base of my cock, up the shaft right to the head. 


I was breathing hard and biting my tongue now, she looked me in my eyes as she opened her mouth and put it over the head of my dick and started sucking on it and moving her head from side to side..... (to be continued)

4 comments:

  1. This is really gooooood !
    Hurry and finish it, I'm anxious to know what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  2. So..... I need a "film" for this script lol... Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaawwww CCOOOOOMMMMEEEEEE OOOOONNNN WTF ???
    they always cut the shit at the intresting parts :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lawl! ya mad man enuh fox. #smh ...it good still

    ReplyDelete