Friday, March 4, 2011

Fat Boy Slim

This right here is an old poem i wrote. Like 2007


I never had the courage to approach them at school.
They joked around a lot and I know they thought i dressed kool.
But I was just covering up
all the insecurities that came bubbling up
My weight had me stuck in an emotional ruk.
Like the time They Fat Alberted me
And in sixth grade They called me Fat Stuff. 


They called me fat and lazy
People thought it never fazed me
but it did
because i was just kid.
 It was kinda my fault
I like foods with sugar or a lot of salt.


I used to eat cup cakes, filled with cream
Until the Pills Berry Dough Boy walked into my dreams.
I  dreamt of being slim, trim and complemented by you
because the only fat people liked was my Phat Farm shoe.
Always tried to hang with the kids that were kool,
but I always messed up and made myself look like a damn fool.


People always said I ate for two
and called me the group or the one man crew.
Now I really regret for always bottling up
because even though i was fat, i could still kick your butt.


They can't deny it because they know that its true
I could play basketball just as good as them too.
Now the ladies rushing me,
some can't do without touching me.


I find myself going on dates
and most of them don't even know about my history with weight.
Im happy that i got rid of it and set myself free.
now im the kool kid and people want to be like me.
I still have the same amount of love for the people that did care
and same amount of love for the girls that though i was their Pooh Bear.
Thats a little part of my messed up past
and all the people that dissed me can all kiss my ass.


Girl just be careful of that Fat Kid you dissed. He might just turn out to be me ;) 



3 comments:

  1. wow fox....wat a change...lol...yall look like two totally diff persons...nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. and your sssssssssoooooooooo sexy now ...YUMMY :)

    ReplyDelete